Anuncio

Colapsar
No hay anuncio todavía.

The website also mentions the new horizons switches will be going back available

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• The website also mentions the new horizons switches will be going back available

The website also mentions the new horizons switches will be going back available. So are amiibo cards!Haha fuck the ebay scalpers with the amiibo restock and Animal Crossing Bells acnh switch edition.I'm a fraud that has used illegitimate Amiibo cards, but just since the actual deals are not availavle or overpriced.

If I could actually buy some legit cards in an unopened new bunch I would, just to have in my group. I hope they kick the production up enough where they are not only swept up and immedistly offered on Ebay.So what are the odds that you'll be able to farm Pumpkins all year round?It would really suck if they simply kept it around for a few months, particularly because it is a new new attribute, but who knows what they will do. I am thinking they might introduce more vegetables later on?? I mean, if there's a farming mechanic to get pumpkins, then why not take it farther with more vegetables?

Imo November is the perfect time for more veggies. Carrots, potatoes, berries, perhaps. Thanksgiving in America would give them good reason to include more food items (or just food crafting). I enjoy farming matches so if they maintained this in the sport year round I would probably become obsessed all over again with the game lol.

Based on NintendoSoup, you can buy pumpkin begins from Leif year-round or by Nook's Cranny at the month of Buy Nook Miles Ticket October. It seems as though they're keeping them around! I'm going to make a special place for it on my island lol

Temas relacionados

Colapsar

Temas Estadísticas Último Mensaje
Iniciado por VictorPeru, , 19:18:32
0 las respuestas
9 visitas
0 gustos
Último Mensaje VictorPeru  
Iniciado por VictorPeru, , 19:26:06
0 las respuestas
9 visitas
0 gustos