Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• So I will going be re-gaining my own membership

So I will going be re-gaining my own membership. First off I am combat based and adore fighting. When I was a member I trained soley through slayer and'm now getting 70 defence to be able to use Guthans. I have a net worth of about 19.3 mil with 19 mil of it being pure cash. I would rather not waste this on un-needed abilities (fletching, cooking) but place it towards great use (I plan on becoming mage to 70 via alch and prayer to around 60-65).I'm going to be moving to associates again soon, and RS gold I had been wondering if this would be a good set. I have raised my skills since I was a part the first time, so my first set won't work here. In addition, I don't have loads of money, so I'm trying to have something that's pretty good, without spending tens of thousands of dollars. Edited the original list.

Dip the V top, it's about if not the same def as a rune plate. Anytime you are going to be praying use prosylete, and if you need def use torags/guthans/dharok top-these all have same def. Defiantly get whip, and rune defender is far better than shield unless you will need the range defense. Work on recipe for disaster, the gloves because it are great.

That I am likely to become a member shortly, and I want to get my rc around 92 so that I can do dual nats for cash. Primarily, the ZMI Altar is definitely the fastest rc xp right? Second, the banker needs you to give him 20 of any one rune so as to use the bank. While I craft my runes, will it gives me distinct types, or will it provide me all of the exact same rune? Do you believe I am going to have the ability to take the brief path without needing much trouble? And what should I wear that's light and buy OSRS gold will give me adequate protection at precisely the exact same time?

Temas relacionados

Colapsar

Temas Estadísticas Último Mensaje
Iniciado por Anonimuss, , 01:02:07
1 respuesta
7 visitas
0 gustos
Último Mensaje VictorPeru  
Iniciado por Anonimuss, , 00:42:56
1 respuesta
7 visitas
0 gustos