Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• You already compete with buy Mut 21 coins

When Fallout 4 came out I told my gf at the Madden 21 coins time that she would come over if she wanted too, but I might be playing Fallout 4 the entire time.

It is almost as if you cautioned her ahead of time you would be doing exactly that. Damn bro, why didn't you just mention that she would come over if she wanted to but you would be playing fallout 4 the whole time or anything like that?

How do people sorting by fresh even have the patience to see this entire thing and upvote itEA actually dropped the ball by enabling people to play the match . This probably cost them a few million sells. Good thing they have MUT to recoup all that cash.Completely restructure the trade system and team requirements. First selections need to be more valuable and teams that are looking to keep their high pick will need a great deal of convincing to make a trade.

Awards has to be altered. QBs always win and you see a whole lot of teams with losing records having someone finish full of voting. Same thing with trainers.

Sim needs to be tweaked. A 90 defense overall shouldn't rank dead last in defense for the year or give up a touchdown each drive.

. Make it more exciting! You already compete with buy Mut 21 coins teams together with all the points system based off your offer into the participant however about: Your teams market can play a huge role in signing someone. Depending on the player. Injured players will probably be cheaper and signal smaller deals or even only a minimum to prove themselves.

Temas relacionados

Colapsar

Temas Estadísticas Último Mensaje
Iniciado por Franciscoxd, , 23:50:27
0 las respuestas
10 visitas
0 gustos
Último Mensaje Franciscoxd  
Iniciado por Franciscoxd, , 14:29:04
0 las respuestas
7 visitas
0 gustos