Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Defias Mage your team's in buy classic wow gold

For a healer, you might somehow manage as a level 6 to hogger if your main tank is well geared.Not sure how much of an opportunity they will have unless this tank is naxx
    geared.

I personally wish blizzard had paced the content more slowly.

Yeah, I'm trusting in 20-30 years they might relaunch vanilla so I can have another go at wow classic gold this particular goal, but for now I dropped short since time with children is higher
    prio.Bullshit. Link the logs or that is probably a personal server store. Notice how none of the rest of the UI is revealing.At least 1 per week since launch of hostYeah but everyone constantly whispers me Fuck you, you are crap. Bet you can guess my title;-RRB-

I hope that we will be able to kill her after our holiday break, if the wiping proceeds I fear our guild might disband.Princess is definitely a DPS check. If you attract consumes you may also cheese this fight and just target princess (cc entourage), loot body and run off.

But there's always some rng in that.

If you aggro greater than one Defias Mage your team's in buy classic wow gold trouble so save those cooldowns. From the Stonecairn Ward, you have to Manage mages and Murlocs. It gets really dicey
    without world buffs.

As somebody who understands nothing about HotS, why is that significant? Why are heros like super strong?

Temas relacionados

Colapsar

Temas Estadísticas Último Mensaje
Iniciado por Franciscoxd, , 22:59:34
0 las respuestas
10 visitas
0 gustos
Último Mensaje Franciscoxd  
Iniciado por Franciscoxd, , 07:20:25
0 las respuestas
5 visitas
0 gustos