Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Now I know some ways to get money

Now I know some ways to get money, but one I have never tried is using battle. I am thinking of RS gold attempting to kill green dragons, if you don't have some other special suggestions? Currently my hypothetical setup for green dragons is thus: Neit Helm. Rune Platebody. Rune platelegs.

Bearing in mind the goal of this would be to reach level 70 attack, and earn around four million. I have acess to the majority of dragon weapons which may be purchased from shops, for example, halberd and scimitar. I also have a set of emptiness melee, and I really could get 70 attack another way if a different method of attackign will be humungously better, e.g. cannoning. Hopefully you can answer my question well:huh:. Besides armour, can I get a term on meals? Can I attract Prayer potions? Can I utilize antifires, and how many? What kind of fish?

Change ammy of glory by sport necklace and use dueling ring and change the gloves by forinthry brace. If u will cannon u do not really require any de bud or anything but as u said ur whole bank is all about 1m so cannoning will not be helpful for you then can utilize the anti aging drag shield, and anti flame pots and don't require any de pots. For the drag dagger u can change it using drag scimmy if u done fighter insanity. And cannoning is much better if u can manage it bu the cannon is like 600k and RuneScape gold buy u also need balls because of it and ur bank is 500k-1m so u will want t market a pair of ur stuf.

Temas relacionados

Colapsar

Temas Estadísticas Último Mensaje
Iniciado por ozkar232822, , 11:18:01
0 las respuestas
6 visitas
0 gustos
Último Mensaje ozkar232822  
Iniciado por ozkar232822, , 12:40:51
0 las respuestas
12 visitas
0 gustos