Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• In the past Graves has broached the topic of pushing

Mut 21 coins SpongeBob SquarePants statement is coming tomorrow on January 7

SpongeBob SquarePants is about to leave his pineapple under the sea to join... Madden 21? Waitwhat?

That's correct, the official Madden Twitter account is currently teasing some forthcoming news using an image of yellowish square nozzle himself. The announcement is set to come on January 7, and my imagination is currently running rampant with the notion of SpongeBob taking into the field. I could readily see him joining the Seahawks, or perhaps the Miami Dolphins.

We do not yet understand exactly what this announcement will be exactly, and just how this crossover will form up. Whether SpongeBob will actually be in the game remains to be seen, but honestly, I would love to find the sponge is his next-gen glory leap into a game in the scene.

I also would not be against seeing an entire group made up of characters from SpongeBob, from Pearl and Sandy Cheeks to Patrick and Squidward. Maybe there will be a themed casual, which means that your team can game the signature yellow colour. Truly, it is anybody's guess at this Cheap Madden 21 coins time, but it is certainly one very unexpected crossover.

Temas relacionados

Colapsar

Temas Estadísticas Último Mensaje
Iniciado por VictorPeru, , 00:50:35
9 las respuestas
138 visitas
0 gustos
Último Mensaje ForoPeru
por ForoPeru

Iniciado por Mordecai99, , 12:55:26
0 las respuestas
6 visitas